Thérèse of Lisieux and the Little Way

In the Catholic church today is the feast day of Thérèse of Lisieux, also known as the Little Flower. Yesterday I posted about how I use the Little Way of Thérèse as a practice of hospitality.

Regular readers will know that Thérèse of Lisieux has been one of the most formative influences upon my spiritual life.

A prized possession of mine is a vintage medal of Thérèse from Italy that Jana found in an antique shop. I'll be wearing it today.

If you don't know about Thérèse of Lisieux I devoted a series to her in 2012 entitled "Meditations on the Little Way." The posts in the series:
Part 1, Thérèse of Lisieux and the Democratization of Holiness

Part 2, Story of a Soul

Part 3, "My Vocation is Love" 

Part 4, The Elevator to Jesus: The Practice of the Little Way 

This entry was posted by Richard Beck. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply